The human body is an attractive habitat for pathogenic micro-organisms. Nestled in the internal organs, causing disease and serious illness. There are types of parasites, which almost does not affect the well-being of the person. The second can be deadly. Symptoms of the presence of the parasite in the human body, often warning of the possibility of defeat. You need to immediately contact specialists: we can talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through dirty hands, fruit and vegetables. These parasites, which belong to the class of flagellates and are microscopic in size. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, because there are no significant changes or damage. Ancylostoma easy to hook if you walk barefoot on the ground. Infection is manifested as skin irritation, rash on the legs. The parasite can get into the internal organs, then working as a roundworm.
Pinworm prefer the child's body. This parasite lives in the intestine, which causes the child has a bad appetite, increased fatigue, irritation in the anus. The parasite lays eggs in your underwear and skin folds. Enters the body, if dirty hands, which is transmitted by children via toys, dishes, linens. Pig and beef zipname infect through raw or not processed meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of tapeworm, which can reach the eyes and brain. An adult tapeworm may live in man for 20 years, to achieve this 7-metre length.
Toxocara person receives from cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites, in adulthood, grows up to 30 inches, along with animal feces in the soil. They can be several years to remain viable. Then, dirty hands or sordida in the ground items, parasites, which can enter the body, that does not leave. Within the person can easily spread to organs and systems.
The Echinococcus or alionochka can be contracted from animals. Another variation of infection is the use of lotis, vegetables, berries. Particular risk are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels dispersing through the body.
Roundworms occur in humans more frequently than any other parasite. The source of infection serve as unwashed hands, dirty water, the earth. In the human Ascaris, which can reach a length of about 40 inches, which are routed through the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, mucous membranes of the bowel. Food for ascarids serve as the necessary nutrients that the human body, red blood cells.
Similar manifestations of tapeworm broad – it gets inside of people through the raw fish. The parasite can grow up to decem - the length of the retorto inside. in the morning).
Symptoms of parasites in humans
The main symptoms of infection are very different. This:
- Closure. The worms reach considerable size, they can block the intestinal and bile ducts and impede the normal movement of the bowel.
- Diarrhea. Some microorganisms secrete substances that lead to the liquefaction of the mud. Diarrhea is often a sign of digestive disorder, but the presence in the body of uninvited guests.
- Vestibulum and bloating. Trapped in the intestines, the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged swelling can be a symptom of parasites in the human body.
- On the irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites cause fat becoming more and more assimilated, gets inside the colon, causing Kale becomes his lot. Experience, constipation, diarrhea, cramps.
- Pain in muscles and joints. Some micro-organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and fluid in the joints. Their presence causes pain, the like, occurring with arthritis. The fact is that are due to inflammation, as the immune system tries to expel the worms or damage to their fault.
- The allergic reactions. In the waste products of the parasites, which can cause a reaction of the immune system is forced to produce more protective cells eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- Rashes on the skin. The presence of worms cause skin rashes, eczema, or other problems. Parasites among protozoa cause dermatitis, papillomas, ulcera on the skin.
- Anemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and live at the expense of the nutrients on the person. Parasites, such as Trichomonas feeding on the blood cells, can be rastrogavshis, cause major blood loss, causing anemia.
- The additional weight or lack of. Completeness means that the parasites consume glucose or poison products in your life. Underweight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Sleep disorders. If you often Wake up somewhere between two and three o'clock in the morning, this means parasites. In these hours, the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms can exit through the anus, causing irritation of the skin.
- Cancer. If the parasites are in the body a long time, this leads to damage of tissues and organs. Can occur inflammation, lack of necessary body substances. This plus serious disorder of the immune system, which is a common background for the emergence of cancer problems.
- Inflammation of the airways. Some parasites are able to move the body. When they reached the Airways, which cause symptoms such as a runny nose, cough, high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia can be the consequence of their action.
Prevention of infection with the parasite are attempts to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can make regular inspections and cleaning of the body. But, to avoid this difficult, because some parasites can get into the body through the manifest of the leg. Tests and the certification body will not be superfluous, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions will help reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- frequent house cleaning;
- thermal processing of foods;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- pay attention to the health of the animals.
The reasons for the occurrence of parasites in an adult
Due to inappropriate diet, bad lifestyle and harmful habits of the people, which sooner or later can become the "owner" of a sort of "roommates". Microorganisms, worms and other parasites in the literal sense of the "seize power" in the human body, subjecting it to yourself. The number of "agents", is simply amazing – neighbors of the person can be more than 2000 of pathogenic micro-organisms and worms of various sizes.
The most common parasites (and their irritandum type of helminthiasis), should be:
- pinworm (disease – enterobiasis);
- hookworm (helminthic infestations – hookworm);
- ascarids (ascariasis cause);
- the pork tapeworm (form helminthiasis – taeniasis);
- Toxocara (form helminthiasis – toxocariasis);
- beef tapeworm (causes teniarinhoz);
- wide lentetsa (the causative agent in difillobotrioz);
- Giardia (disease, giardiasis);
- alveoli and tapeworm (microorganisms) – ALVEO - and echinococcosis, or
A variety of parasites and irritandum their illness simply amazing. So, according to the health statistics, about 97 percent of the people on the planet can become "masters" pinworms, ascarids, and many other types of tapeworms. These helminths are the most common "domestic partners" of children and adults.
On the background of helminthic infestations is suffering, first of all, the immune system of human body, whereby the body of the patient becomes less resistant to infectious and viral diseases, reduces the effectiveness of preventive interventions (particularly vaccination).
General analysis of the problem
According to statistics, by the age of 25, the result of the consumption of heat processed meat or dairy products, can become not only the presence of helminths in the human body, but also on healthy cells, are the structural components of the body the simplest (e.g. microbes, bacteria, fungus, etc).
Worms, or better, of its active life, affecting all the metabolic processes in the body of the host, can cause premature tooth decay, hair loss, and other pathogenic processes. Often parasites in the human body, which are responsible for the development of malignant tumors, and chronic inflammatory processes, diabetes mellitus.
Source of nutrients for the worms, which live in the body of adults and children, which are:
- tissue which are structural components of the internal organs;
- lymph, blood, cells JUICE;
- the remains of digested food that is sure to stay in the intestine.
Parasites in the human body are divided into two main types (depending on the type of energy):
- animals pestes;
Depending on the location, the isolated parasites and those that can live in the body of the host.
Some parasites can live in the skin of the host – these worms are called "vagnini" (often, these worms are found on the face and limbs of patients).
Often these or other micro-organisms or worms, which live in the human body, select the cavity of the internal organs – so, the worms are found on the face, ears, eyeball, nasal cavity.
In a separate group of experts for the determination of the so-called endoparasites – these worms can live in any tissue or organ its "master". Both worms are of several types:
- Those who can live in the gut, lungs, urogenital tract and the kidneys. A list of these "partners" for adults and children include amoeba, flagellates, and various worms.
- Parasites living in red blood cells, white blood cells and blood plasma. Among them experts name haemosporida, microfilaria, trypanosomes.
- A man can become the master host and endoparasites of the tissues of the internal organs – these worms can live almost anywhere. Trichina and sarcosporidian live in the brain "host" connective tissue "occupy" the myxosporidia, etc
It is obvious, that the vital activity of certain parasites inside of the host immune response accompanied by his body. How to look at the most typical symptoms of the presence of worms in the human body, next.
What are the consequences parasitica activity of micro-organisms and worms in the human body? Became the "owner" a parasite, an adult or a child can encounter numerous problems connected with practically all organs and systems:
- the skin, pimples, acne on the face or body, roughness and thickening of the epidermis, psoriasis, warts, brittle nails, hair loss, cracks on the heels;
- digestive tract – severe weight loss or, on the contrary, a significant increase of body weight; unpleasant taste in the mouth, diabetes, uncontrollable hunger, inflammation in the digestive tract, intestinal disorders, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, heartburn, etc;
- the nervous system – uncontrollable irritability or apathy, epilepsy, frequent headaches, unreasonable fatigue and weakness;
- genitourinary system painful periods and menstrual disorders in women, fibroids, fibroids, ovarian cysts, mastitis, acute and chronic renal pathology; impotence, adenoma in men; often worm infections – causes inflammation in the adrenal glands, but also to the formation of kidney stones and bladder;
- blood anemia.
It is obvious that helminths and the presence of harmful organisms not remain "unnoticed". Therefore, it is essential to seek the assistance of an experienced expert (the better, if the doctor contagione morbi), which will be selected by proper treatment. About the common features of the antiparasitic therapy, will be explained below.
In the prevention of infection is a basic personal hygiene. Every doctor contagione morbi treatment of helminthiasis, agree that it is a regular wet cleaning of the home and timely hand washing (especially before eating) can help protect the body against harmful coexistence.
The other major condition necessary for the preservation of his health, is thermal processing of food products. The fruit and vegetables before eating to accende intus stupam with boiling water (the worms are afraid of high temperatures) or even rinsed in a weak soda solution.
The doctor contagione morbi can recommend to completely abandon the proteins of animal origin – that is meat and fish, as it in most cases becomes a source of occurrence of helminths in the body of the host.
As a preventive measure every six months (better a very and spring), can be de-worming with the use of pharmaceutical or traditional medicines. Exactly what is the therapeutic method that I prefer, I will tell an experienced doctor.
Late diagnose the presence of parasites in the human body can lead to the development of many diseases, which is why when the first symptoms of helminthiasis should be to seek help of the doctor morbis infectiosis – is often treated parasitic diseases. Properly selected antiparasitic therapy, as well as the timely prevention of helminthic infestations will allow to prevent negative consequences for the human body, it can cause.